Innovation can be grueling and tough sometimes, so we all need to loosen up every once in a while. There are endless ways to do this, from going out for a nice walk in nature to going for a movie. Humor can also help, so here's a little dose of that too. These are the eight most hilarious jokes about innovation and creativity, just for you!
- What do you call an innovation in scissors?
- What was a more important innovation than the first telephone?
The second one.
- A guy goes on a trip with 3 Friends; an electrical engineer, a physics engineer and an IT specialist. A few hours into the trip the car breaks down. They all try to come up with their own innovative solutions. The electrical engineer thinks a lot and states: "Of course, I know this issue, there must be some problems with the electronics of this car". The physics engineer says "Not at all! There was an issue with the pressure, i could hear that miles away". The IT specialist calms them down and says "come on guys, lets just all get out of the car, get in again and see if that solves the problem."
- When the first shovel was invented...
...it was a groundbreaking innovation!
- Once, Albert Einstein was on a flight. He felt he should test out the creativity of the common people, so he told the man next to him that he is a great scientist from Germany. He made a bet with him, saying: "I will ask you a question and if you are not able to answer it then you will give me $5, t you ask me question and if am not able to answer then i will give you $500
The man thinks it seems like some easy money so he says sure.
Einstein asks: 'What is the distance between the Earth and the moon?'
The man hands over 5$ to him and replied 'I don't know'.
Now its the man's turn to ask Einstein a question. He asks: 'Which animal goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with 4?'
Einstein thinks and thinks and finally hands over $500 to the man.
The man takes the $500 and goes to sleep.
Einstein is furious. He wakes the man up and says 'I just gave you the $500 so now you better tell me which animal goes up a mountain with 3 legs and comes down with 4!'
The Indian man gives Einstein another $5 and replies 'I don't know'.
- Kids can be more innovative than we think! A young boy goes into a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer: “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Let me prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar coin in one hand and two 20 cent coins in the other, then calls the boy over and asks him: “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the two 20 cent pieces and exits. “I told you, didn't I? That kid just never learns!” said the barber.
Later, as the customer is leaving, he notices the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. He says to him: “Hey, can I ask you something? Why did you take the two 20 cent pieces instead of the dollar coin which was clearly more?”
The boy licked his cone and replied: “Because once I take the dollar, the game is over!”
- A Scientist, Inventor, and Engineer are tasked with using all their innovation toward solving a major world problem. The Scientist does the research and makes a discovery that the Inventor then uses to invent the device that will solve the problem. The engineer keeps refining the invention until it is ready for operation. Their solution is a huge success and very profitable. Who makes all the money?
- A fire alarm rang at 4 pm in a large office campus when almost all employees were present (approx 5,000 people ).
According to earlier fire-drill practices, the entire office was quickly evacuated within 3 minutes, and all the employees gathered outside the complex in designated areas waiting for any further announcements.
Soon, the fire drill officer in-charge made the following broadcast over their loud-speakers system: "My colleagues : With total regret, I have been asked to announce that for many of you, this will be your final evacuation drill with us. Due to the on-going recession and terrible business climate, the company is laying off upto 50% of its staff. So when this announcement is over, I ask all of you to move back into the building. And if your swipe-card isn't functioning anymore, then it means that you have been laid off, in which case you shall not be allowed inside, and all your personal belongings will be delivered to you by tomorrow.
The company is using this innovative, never-before seen approach as we do not wish to choke our email system with lay-off notices and farewell messages by the thousands, and we also wish to avoid any kind of fighting inside the office as well as the consequent security issues for all staff. Besides, would you want to come back now anyway?
We hope you had a good laugh! Let us know which one was your favorite down in the comments!